Wednesday 26 September 2012

A book signing with Oliver Jeffers

This week, we were lucky enough to attend a book signing with Oliver Jeffers at our local Waterstones book store. Oliver Jeffers is one of our favorite children's authors and he was out promoting his new book, "This Moose Belongs to Me."


Little miss waited patiently in line so that I could get her a signed copy of the new book (he even drew the moose). The author was also kind enough to sign our copy of "Stuck" which is our favorite Oliver Jeffers' title. 


The kiddos waited patiently in the queue as my good friend, Mrs. Brown read "Stuck" aloud. 


I have such a great love for children's books and I'm so happy that I get these types of opportunities to meet our favorite authors and expose the little one to my love of reading as well. 

What's next? Another book signing by another favorite, Rod Campbell, in a few weeks time :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elena, we met at Aneela's embroidery class. Thank you for the link to Mrs Brown. Here is one for you in return, http://www.playingbythebook.net/. I also love a good picture book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy..yes we did meet at class and thanks for the link. We can't get enough of picture books at the moment and Oliver Jeffers has so many great ones :)

      Delete