Thursday 3 May 2012

Books for Girls...Remember Little House on the Prairie?

I've been reading a lot lately about recommended books for young girls, both here and here.

With this in mind, I was in one of my local charity shops today and was lucky to find this Little House on the Prairie book set for only £5. I remember reading the series as a young girl and I was completely hooked on the TV series, watching after school religiously (can you say pigtails and blue gingham dresses?). It's missing 2 out of the 9 books but I'm sure I can find them on eBay. Nonetheless, I was super excited to find the set!

Remember little Laura Ingalls?

Still a good looking set.

What's this? Reading already?

I absolutely cannot wait for little miss to enjoy these books as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a find!! Great job mama :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete