Saturday 21 April 2012

Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies

If you grew up in the US like I did, chances are you made Nestle Toll House cookies by the dozen. And if you can't bake (like me) you used their already prepared cookie dough straight from the supermarket. So you can imagine my delight when I came across this package of ready bake Belgian chocolate chip cookie dough at my local Sainbury's. 

The verdict? Not too shabby for their £1 price point. I baked them a little bit longer than the package directions (again, I can't bake!) so they weren't as moist as the original Toll House version. However, I think they're a definite "must have" in your fridge/freezer for when you need a quick cookie fix!




2 comments:

  1. I like that it's just a small little serving in the package. Just enough for everyone to have a couple but not 'too many.' Better to have 8 cookies than 20 cookies sitting around for me to mindlessly eat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I never thought of it that way. I always thought it was just down to smaller UK portion sizes! But better for the waistline in the end :)

      Delete