Tuesday 19 March 2013

Knitting & Stitching Show + Soft Monster Toy

I got a chance to go to the Spring Knitting & Stitching Show at Olympia over the weekend so I thought I'd share. I normally go to the show up in Alexander Palace but I was happy to go to this one too since it's not very far from where I live in London. I liked the fact that the venue was small, thus making it more manageable for a preggers lady to do in one afternoon. There weren't many quilts on display though but there were tons of venders on hand of course. 

I only had my phone camera handy so please forgive the shoddy pictures!

 (Some cute ribbon from craftyribbons.com and gorgeous Liberty lifestyle print bags at the Fabrics Galore booth.)


I did manage to actually get my act together and sign up for a workshop this time. I took a really fun Soft Monster Toy workshop so that I could bring home something for my daughter.

(That's my purple koala/monster WIP in the corner)

--

I have so much fabric already that I didn't bring home much. Only a fun variegated ball of yarn (soon to be gender neutral hat for baby), some pre-cut hexagons and a super cute charm pack.

All in all, a nice afternoon out despite the pouring rain and I'm really glad that I could attend a shoe in central London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment