Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hello Kitty Sewing Machine by Janome

When I came across this on Lizzy House's blog, I immediately fell in love with this Hello Kitty sewing machine :)



My first thought was that I can't wait to get this for my little girl when she is old enough to sew. However, I admit that I wouldn't mind owning one just for myself!

The reviews on Amazon are quite positive. People say it's a great little first machine for beginning sewers or for seasoned veterans who want a light machine to take to workshops.  It also reminds me of the Janome Jem that I used to own in the US.

I picture my daughter learning to sew on it in the near future or just sitting on my sewing table looking really cute. Sadly, I think it's only available in the US at the moment but maybe one day!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of the little John Lewis machines that come in lots of different colours. They also look like perfect starter machines and some of them are only £35 at the mo. Tempted to get one for my 6 year old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh...the JL machines are very sweet as well. I think my little one would go for the pink or red one!

      Delete