Wednesday 22 February 2012

New! Little Liberty & DVF for GapKids

I am so in trouble! 

Not one, but two of my favorite fashion sources are launching new clothes for kids.

Liberty of London (one of my favorite English department stores) is launching Little Liberty, their brand new children's department, on Feb 23 at their Regent Street store. According to their site, it's 2000 sq feet of clothing, toys, accessories and books for little ones. I must clear my diary now.


Here are some of my Little Liberty favorites:


Petite Bateau Striped Sailor Dress 
Barbour Rose Liberty Print jacket
Limited edition Liberty Bugaboo Chamleon. Win it here.


On March 15th, Diane Von Furstenberg is launching a collection for GapKids. I'm a huge fan of DVF's classic wrap dresses (can you say buh bye to mummy tummy?) so why not a mini version for Little Miss?



Here are some of my DVF favorites:

image via scoopcharlotte
images via downtownmagazinenyc

Oh, thank goodness for little girls and their little girl designers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment